100 Hour Online Vinyasa flow TTC
During this time of stress, it can be easy to lose yourself. Now, more than ever, it is essential to reconnect the body and mind. In these physically and emotionally challenging times of Covid-19, Shiva Rishi Yoga at Varkala Cliff offers the opportunity for those around the globe who are looking to strike a balance in their physical, emotional, and spiritual being. Online Vinyasa classes available in Varkala Trivandrum Kerala, They invite you to learn, live, and immerse yourself in the practice of the ancient, from the comfort and safety of your home.
You can be a yoga practitioner, a teacher who wants to learn more, an aspiring yogi who wants to sharpen skills and enhance knowledge, or new to yoga and consciousness lifestyles. This teacher training course will provide a complete knowledge of pranayama, Vinyassa, Hatha yoga flow, Yoga Nidra, and meditation. You will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve your personal practice. This course can benefit as self-healing and body restoration and is a stepping stone towards your 200-hour and 300-hour training courses.
The practice of Hatha yoga opens the door to the higher self and higher levels of consciousness. The practice and gives you internal and external strength for life’s journey. Hatha yoga has been practiced in India for thousands of years, with a foundation built on pranayama (breathwork), Kriyas, meditation, Yoga Nidra, and asanas.
Vinyasa specifically relates to the asana aspect of Hatha yoga. Vinyasa means ‘flow of awareness’, and the practice brings the body into a whole state of awareness and health. Pranayama is considered to be the foundation of yoga. It is perhaps the most essential aspect of yoga and life. Meditation (Dhyana) enables its practitioner to train the mind or self-induce a mode of consciousness in order to achieve an emotionally calm and stable state.
Together, Hatha and Vinyasa will provide concrete practices and inspiration that will shift your everyday life in positive directions. Pranayama in Sanskrit literally translates to ‘extension of the prana or breath’. Prana means ‘life-force’, and it is the vital energy or life-force that pervades the body. Prana is the spiritual link between the mind and consciousness. Pranayama assists in purifying the blood, reducing anxiety and stress levels, clearing negative emotions, addressing repressed anger, removing toxins and preventing disease, and strengthening the immune system.
Breathing is the one steady truth you have as a whole, universally. Without breath, there is no life, yet you scarcely focus on your breath, in general, day-to-day errands. The journey of yoga through pranayama, asana, Yoga Nidra, and meditation is a process for decoding the self and one’s relationship with the world. Through the practices of mind-body health, one can enhance, expand, and accelerate optimal states of energy and consciousness.
Tools of Study
This 100-hour yoga teacher training program allows the students to study the first two weeks of the four weeks of the 200 hours teacher training course. Students can later come to Shiva Rishi Yoga International to complete the 200-hour course since they have already completed the 100-hour yoga teacher training course. Adding 100 more hours will provide the 200-hour teacher training certificate. You can come anytime within 24 months of completing the 100-hour yoga teacher training course for the additional hours.
What is included in this course:
- International Yoga Teacher Certificate by Yoga Alliance USA
- Private Twin bed Room with Bathroom, and Balcony
- 27 Days Program with 6 Days Class and one Free Day per Week
- Full Vegetarian Sattvic Yogi Diet (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) 6 Days a Week
- Daily Yoga Asanas & Meditation Practices
- Daily Teachings (Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy Classes, Pranayama Classes)
- Bakti Yoga, Bhajans
- Puja Ceremonies meditation
- Free Wifi
- Free Airport Pickup (Airport Trivandrum)
Ancient Yoga Technique For Attaining
Mastery Over The Mind
Anyone who has a desire for self-knowledge and deepening of the Pranayama techniques should join this course. You can be a yoga practitioner, a teacher who wants to learn more, sharpen your skills and enhance the knowledge, or new to yoga, this teacher training course will provide a complete knowledge of Pranayama. You will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve your personal practice.
- Learn the importance of living, not just in the physical world but also in the spiritual world. And how you can function in duality to transform every aspect of your life.
- Work through your complexes
- Unlock your creativity
- Powerful tools for stress management
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Sleep better than you have in years
- Experience true happiness, peace, and contentment
- Gain greater clarity, focus, and presence
- Have more energy throughout the day
- Dissolve negative beliefs and thought patterns
- Understand (and overcome) addictive patterning
Scholarships Yoga Teacher Training in India Shiva Rishi yoga
Yoga Teacher Training School in Shiva Rishi yoga feels the responsibility to make this experience available to everyone by keeping the Course fee to its lowest without compromising the quality of Teaching and logistics. Even after having the best of efforts to keep the fee marginal, we know still it is far from the reach of many. This is the basis of a foundational thought to manifest Scholarships in our Yoga Teacher Training programs to accommodate those who think these courses are unattainable due to their unjustified expensiveness. Scholarship programs preferences would be given to those who are genuinely in need of financial assistance and having a minimum experience of practicing Yoga for two years.
If you have the reasons to avail this Scholarship, kindly share how you find yourself eligible for this and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
How the online training works
The course consists of three live sessions for group participation concentrated on Saturday and one live session on Wednesday morning every week for six weeks. All class meetings are on the weekend to make it easier to attend via Google Classroom; all timings are set so they align with the European time zone (i.e. start in the morning and go through the afternoon on the weekend). You will be provided recorded videos and weekly accompanying PDFs as study materials.
Teaching will be demonstrated on skeleton models for better understanding. You will have lifetime access to all of the materials including downloadable PDFs, some audios lessons, and workbooks.
What will you learn from the course
This six-week Vinyasa yoga and pranayama teacher training course is an intensive program that has been designed to give you the confidence, skills, experience, and spiritual knowledge to practice on your own, as well as teach to a range of students. This teacher training will help you to gain a deeper insight into Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, and pranayama knowledge in the form of practice, yogic philosophy, anatomy, yoga posture alignment, and teaching methodology.
Tools of Teaching Modules
Skills You’ll Learn
i. Yoga practice
Hatha yoga and Vinyasa flow classes, Surya and Chandra Namaskara sequences, Dynamic 60- and 90-minute Vinyassa flow sequences, Workshop sequences for various health ailments such as asthma, headaches, menstruation, skin allergies, constipation, etc.
ii. Pranayama (breathwork)
1) What is pranayama?
2) Three pathways of breath and how to trigger the spiritual energy
3) Three pathways of breath and how to trigger the spiritual energy
4) Basic knowledge of the pranayama practice and deepening the practice
iii. Meditation and Yoga Nidra
1) Recorded practices for meditation and PDFs
2) Recorded Yoga Nidra practice and PDFs
iv. Ayurvedic knowledge
1) Introduction, history, origin, the aim of Ayurveda, and introduction to Tri Doshas
2) Doshas continued, Panchamahabhutas, Shad rasas, Sapta dhatus, Trimalas
3) Treatment principles and the idea about Panchakarma therapy, Ayurvedic daily regimen
v. Yoga posture and alignment
1) How your bones determine the range of motion in all the yoga postures
2) How and why everyone does yoga postures differently and what they can do about it
3) How joint compression and muscle tension or resistance plays role in all the yoga asana
4) Learn muscular and skeleton restrictions
5) How to improve yoga posture for individuals
Yoga posture and alignment (details)
1) Introduction and concept
- Applied yoga anatomy
- Connective tissue and muscle role in movements
- Bones and joints function in movements
- Kinetic chain movements and their role in movements
2) Joint stability and mobility drills
- Wrist and elbows testing and assessments
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for wrist and elbows in arm balancing and loading postures
- Palm stability and its importance in balance postures
- Wrist joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Elbow joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to crow pose, [peacock pose, pendant pose, high plank, reverse plank, upward-facing dog, downward-facing dog, and much more
3) Shoulder and scapula testing and assessments
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for shoulders and scapula in arm balancing and loading postures
- Shoulder joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Scapula blades anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to Chatrunga, wheel pose, king pigeon, intense side stretch pose, cow facing pose, eagle pose, puppy pose, and much more
4) Cervical spine testing and assessments
- Cervical spine anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for neck joint in inversions and neck flexion or extension postures
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to plow pose, shoulder stand, ear pressure pose, fish pose, bridge pose, headstand, and much more
5) Thoracic and lumbar testing and assessments
- Thoracic spine anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Lumbar spine anatomy, health, function, and purpose in backbends
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for the thoracic and lumbar spine in backbends or extensions postures
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to locust pose, cobra pose, crocodile pose, bow pose, bridge pose, wheel pose, camel pose, upward-facing dog, low lunge backward bend, pigeon pose, backbend standing, and much more
6) Sacroiliac joint, lumbar, and Pelvis testing and assessments
- S. I joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Lumbar anatomy, health, function, and purpose in flexion or forward bends
- Pelvic anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for S.I joint, lumbar, and Pelvic in forwarding bends
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to Marichi asana, twisting postures, revolved side angle, revolved triangle, revolved half moon, supine spinal twists, standing twists, Paschimottanasana, Janusirsasana, Pawanmuktasana, Hanuman asana, wide-angle forwards fold, Uttanasana, and much more
7) Hip joint testing and assessments for all movements (flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, internal and external rotation)
- Hip joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for the hip joint in all yoga posturesAll related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to deer pose, Baddhakonasana, single-leg sitting balance pose, frog pose, Goddess pose, triangle pose, warrior one pose, warrior two pose, warrior three pose, side angle pose, and much more
8) Knees and feet joint, ankle, and foot testing and assessments
- Knee joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Ankle joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Foot joint anatomy, health, function, and purpose
- Injury prevention and corrective alignment for the knee joint, ankle, and foot
- All related yoga postures to experience with muscle control including but not limited to Padmasana, Vajrasana, Veerasana, Tadasana, Trikonasana, Utkatasana, Veerbhadrasana one and two, high lunge, Supta Vajrasana, Malasana, tree pose, eagle pose, single-leg toe hold pose, and much more
Enjoying Practice With Peers
In this section, you will be slowly prepared to lead a yoga class yourself. In the beginning you will start to teach sun salutations and simple sequences to each other. With your peers, you have fun together learning and supporting each other in this yogic growth process. In the progress of your training, you will then start to observe and correct and finally practice teaching as the lead instructor and participate with others teaching.
We also give lots of contact with (Props) to aid in the Skill-Based Mobility (for range of motion), and Restorative (for calm and recovery) practices. Yoga props are extremely useful in helping to create sthira (steadiness) and sukha (comfort) in your yoga practice. By no means limited to beginners, props help to accommodate anatomical differences, tight muscles/joints, and limited ranges of motion. If you’ve ever wondered how to efficiently use props in your home or studio practice, we provide an introduction to the accoutrements that could bring your asana practice, the union of body, mind, soul, and spirit.
CONTINUING JOURNEY OF YOGA: Reflection on the process of becoming a yoga teacher.
- Reflection on the Process of Becoming a Yoga Teacher
- Discussion on what Certification Provides
- Code of Ethics
- Yoga Alliance Registration
- Group conversation about options for teaching and sharing
- Discussion about how to maintain appropriate skill and inspiration
YOU ARE GRADUATED!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- You are proficient in 100 Hour Level Teaching Skills as set forth by Yoga Alliance
- You are eligible to Register with Yoga Alliance as a 100 Hour Level Teacher
- Practice greatly improves your skills.
- Integrate and share what you’ve learned in your own voice
- Your Practice is your best friend. The best teachers are the best practitioners.